What is LakwatCharity?
Lakwatcha started off as a magazine in 2010 to feature travel articles, reviews and tips that has now expanded to travel merchandise and as a third party support services through van rentals, accommodation booking assistance, and group tours. With its value towards sustainability and giving back to society, Lakwatcha saw the opportunity of combining act of altruism through charity program and a guided tour with the Lakwatcha team. It makes the travel more meaningful, being one with the locals and being able to contribute to the society and at the same time explore the beauty of the Philippines.
It aims to engage not only the individuals to give back and enjoy our nature’s beauty but also the companies who value sustainability and corporate responsibility, promote social entrepreneurship
- July 21, 2018 – Concepcion Victoria, Mindoro
- Meeting with Mindoro coordinator
- Company SIRVA as our main sponsor
- Coordinated with Philippine football club – Singapore
- Coordinated with AZKALS Philippine Football Team for Mangyan kids football session.
- December 2, 2017 – Dingalan, Aurora
- Why did we chose the kids of the Dumagat Tribe?
- The Preparation
- The Event
We have distributed the following items:
Grocery and Food Items
Past Outreach Programs
“Give A Smile” an Outreach Program for the Kids of the Dumagat Tribe in Dingalan, Aurora
Our event was a success! Thank you so much to of our sponsors and volunteers!
Be a volunteer
LakwatCharity is open to all individuals who want to be a volunteer. No age limit. We value everyone who is willing to help us in promoting the event and the implementation.